Get Adobe Reader
1. Tuition is due by the 8th of each month. You will not be invoiced except if you have purchased books/ materials. You have a School Calendar to remind you of your tuition as well as the opportunity to make adjustments.
2. On the 10th you will be charged a $10 late fee if tuition is unpaid. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are unsure of your account balance you must contact the RCMA office for your balance.
3. Teacher absences will be credited or made up at another time suitable to the teacher and student.
4. Parents must give RCM 2 weeks notice regarding an absence. The lesson can then be rescheduled or credited the following month. Group Class absences will not be credited. A missed lesson not reported will not be credited or made up. One sick credit per term is permissible without required make-up.
5. Theater students may only be involved in one production at a time. This includes productions outside of the Royal Conservatory. School plays are excluded from this policy.
6. Additional costume fees may apply to theater students.
7. All music books, sheet music and CDís downloaded by Conservatory staff are sold separately, subject to state sales tax and not included with tuition.
8. TUITION IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the policies of the Royal Conservatory of Music
and Arts and agree with them and agree to be bound by their terms.
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE.† PLEASE
DO NOT PRINT IT.
CLICK ON IT TO DOWNLOAD A
COPY IN .PDF FORMAT.
Naples Conservatory of Music and Arts
839 94th AVE N†† Naples, FL 34108
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org